Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Styled in a sleek black color, the Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II are wireless over-ear headphones. These headphones differ from the original QuietComfort 35 headphones with the addition of a button on the left earcup. Press and hold it to speak to Google Assistant when connected to your Assistant-enabled device. Or, use it to change the level of noise cancellation between Full, Low, or Off.
The headphones can be paired with two devices at once via Bluetooth or NFC technology, and accept voice prompts in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Dutch, with other languages available through Bose’s website. The included Bose Connect app allows you to switch between multiple Bluetooth-enabled devices easily, keeping your headphones digitally up to date at the same time.
These headphones feature active noise cancellation, as well as a noise-rejecting, dual-microphone system that renders phone calls clear even in windy or noisy situations. Its Sidetone allows you to hear your own voice, despite the noise reduction. With one 2.25-hour charge, these headphones can stream audio for up to 20 hours; using the included 3.5mm audio cable, the QuietComfort 35’s noise-reduction capabilities will last for up to 40 hours before requiring recharging.
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear phone calls and voice access to your phone's default virtual assistant, like Siri.
- Industry-leading wireless headphones let you adjust the level of noise cancellation to suit your environment.
- Volume-optimized EQ makes your music always sounds its best, whether you turn it up on an airplane, or turn it down while at the office.
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompts for hassle-free wireless connections.
- Up to 20 hours of wireless play time from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery; up to 40 hours of listening in wired mode.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.